E-marketing Advantages Disadvantages
- E-marketing is inexpensive.
- Companies can reach a wide customers for a small fraction of traditional advertising budgets.
- Convenient to research and purchase of good and services.
- Pay per impression, pay per click, pay per action.
- Extremely low risk.
- Reduction in costs through automation and use of electronic media.
- Faster response to both marketers and the end user.
- Increased ability to measure and collect data.
- Opens the possibility to a market of one through personalization.
- Increased interactivity.
- Increased exposure of products and services.
- Security, privacy issues.
- Maintenance costs due to a constantly evolving environment.
- Higher transparency of pricing and increased price competition.
- Worldwide competition through
- Lack of personal approach.
- Dependability on technology.E marketing
- Changes of speed due to low connection. Technological changes.
- Marketer will not be able to use the personal touch human factor.
- The consumer is unable to physically feel or try on the product.
Bhagya H Muthugala